Monday, April 27, 2009

Google Toolbar updated with My Location

Google has updated and added new features to its new Toolbar 6 Beta with the new feature of My location which is similar to Google latitude services which were launched in February. Google has already launched it’s my location feature in mobile phones. With My Location enabled, Toolbar searches are matched to your computer's IP address: everything you seek is now also seeking you. It can scour your Wi-Fi IP address as well, making it easier to find a "better" Starbucks from your current Starbucks.

You can easily download this feature on your Microsoft windows. Beware attempting to access My Location from behind a firewall. Google Toolbar with My Location features is oddly only available on Internet Explorer 6.0+. But not on Google Chrome.

More on Google Chrome>>

Google updated Chrome browser to boost speed

Browsers speed test

Google boosted Chrome's speed

Google Chrome 2.0.164.0 beta

No comments:

Traffic revenue